Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:2nd June 2023
- Views 99
About the job
We are recruiting for an experienced Production Operative to work in our printing ink and coating operation. Production Operative Leeds, LS11-Full Time, Permanent * £24,100, plus overtime
- Profit-related bonus (up to 8%), Pension, Performance-related company share option
- Must have driving licence and counterbalance fork lift experience Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK Wikoff are an employee-owned printing ink and coating company, which opened in the UK in March 2011. We have customers in the UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Germany and Poland. We have a vacancy for an individual that can work using their own initiative and also work well with the other members of our small team. The role will include:
- Coating batch production. Weighing, mixing and filling.
- Quality Control of batches, including colour.
- Booking of batch tickets into Electronic System.
- Order picking and despatch.
- General warehouse duties. The successful candidate will be a conscientious and reliable team player and someone that has excellent interpersonal and time management skills. Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Previous production experience.
- Ability to develop a good understanding of customer’s business.
- Good communication/organisational skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Driving license.
- Counterbalance fork lift experience. Although full training will be given, experience in batch manufacture or the general chemicals industry would be a distinct advantage. Hours 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Some overtime is expected. Benefits
- Profit Related Bonus
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Pension available How to apply for the role: If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents. You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please. Other suitable skills and experience includes Production Technician, Manufacturing Operator, Production Assistant, Batch Production Specialist, Printing Ink Production Specialist, Coating Operation Specialist, Industrial Production Worker, Production Associate, Warehouse and Production Operative, Manufacturing Production Worker