- Post Date:8th January 2024
- Views 61
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Operative to join the team at Sun Chemical, the world’s largest producer of printing inks and pigments.
Belfast, BT11 9DT
- Full Time, Permanent
- Salary dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits package
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, is a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, colour and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials, and products for the automotive and healthcare industries. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical is continuously working to promote and develop sustainable solutions to exceed customer expectations and better the world around us. With combined annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and 22,000+ employees worldwide, the DIC Group companies support a diverse collection of global customers.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team – we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, we now have an opportunity for Manufacturing Operative to join our professional Inplant team based in Belfast.
- Commitment to working safely
- Ink department operations including printing ink manufacture
- Colour matching and quality control
- Printing press support
- Stock replenishment
- House keeping
Qualifications / Experience Critical For The Job Holder
- GCSE Level 4 or above in Maths or an NVQ in a manufacturing skill
- No previous experience is necessary as full training will be given
- Have the ability to work unsupervised
- Manage and prioritise workloads
- Good colour vision essential
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Company pension
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Further training opportunities
- Access to discounts and savings at some of the UK’s biggest retailers
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and you will be directed to the company website where you will be able to submit an application form.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies, please.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is Sun’s policy that applicants for employment are recruited, selected, and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to the position being filled. Sun prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Production Operator, Manufacturing Technician, Production Assistant, Assembly Worker, Production Support, Machine Operator, Warehouse Operator, Production Associate, Manufacturing Assistant, Assembly Technician, Manufacturing Operative
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3799472776
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024