- Post Date:30th July 2021
- Views 206
As a Production Lead at our Stowmarket site, you will be responsible for leading the Non-Pigmented Filling team to deliver Volumes to meet customer needs, working closely with the Non-Pigmented Production Manager, supporting and providing cover as required.
- Manage the team of production colleagues, ensuring the correct training, and monitoring of time and attendance is carried out.
- Drive process flow improvements though embedding the Process Tracker and Communication Boards.
- Support the production process in the reduction of cycle times.
- Direct EHS responsibilities, leading investigations, ensuring the compliance of SOP`s and deliver continuous improvements to ensure the reduction in safety incidents.
- Ensure quality, leading root cause investigation’s and the implementation of corrective actions, participating in the site audit program.
- Carry out 5s work to improve engagement in both program and visual improvements.
- Support all Pigmented production to help achieve monthly Production sign off rates.
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing environment, demonstrating knowledge of equipment and producing an end product for customers.
- Past People Management exposure and proven people leadership skills around delegation, coaching, team engagement.
- Clear understanding of Lock Out Tag Out, Permit to work Procedures and a proven ability to run both.
- A strong communicator who can solve problems and make clear decisions.
- The ability to build both trust and respect, promoting collaboration whilst inspiring change and delivering on results.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.