Product Support Labeling Specialist
- Post Date:19th January 2023
- Views 52
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Product Support Labelling SpecialistCompetitve Salary plus Benefits
Felling, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear NE10 0JY
Product Support Labelling Specialist – Introduction
Used to overseeing projects and with experience in a design or artwork role, you are ready for your next career move with a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe. We are now recruiting a Product Support Labelling Specialist to manage product label creation and global label updates for our yacht coatings business.
Product Support Labelling Specialist – The Role
- Provides & schedules product label briefs
- Oversees pack shot creation
- Involved in delivering labelling artwork for new product introductions & promotions
- Ensures graphic design is in line with brand requirements with a consistent look & feel
- Implements product label updates in response to evolving regulatory requirements
- Collaborates with internal colleagues to deliver content updates
- Identifies opportunities to improve ways of working to deliver performance efficiencies
Product Support Labelling Specialist – About You
- Experience in a design or artwork role
- Able to use Bynder Brand Centre e-tool
- Strong project manager
- Good at meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
- Eye for detail & highly organised
Product Support Labelling Specialist – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Product Support Labelling Specialist – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 27844