Product Sales Representative
- Post Date:13th January 2023 14840
- Views 57
As a Product Sales Representative, you will lead and develop area sales and deliver profitable growth year on year for the Midlands (Evesham, Stratford Upon Avon, Leicester, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Oldbury, Rugby, Malvern, Nuneaton). This is an opportunity to work for a worldwide organisation in the automotive sector. Grow your career with the opportunities afforded by a Fortune 500 business!Apply now to find out more!!Principal Accountabilities
- Work the PPG Way and drive PPG’s One team ethos, live, breathe and lead our values – Trust & respect, dedication, interdependency & pride.
- Champion interdependency developing leading relationships with other refinish departments (other sales regions, marketing, operations, finance, technical, Pinetree, human resources, supply chain)
- Implementation of a Sales plan for the geographical area to retain the existing customer base and support the assigned segment(s) in both wet paint and dry goods (as relevant per segment).
- Support key accounts in assigned region to ensure we deliver our proposition, retain sale and grow share of wallet.
- Support and carry out demonstrations and trials with existing and prospect customers.
- Support wider PPG technical sales team on large/cross regional installs/key projects as required.
- Leading reactive technical issues in assigned customer base including local complaint investigation.
- Pro-actively collaborate with core technical team to ensure customers are fully supported technically.
- Achieve area sales budgets.
- Minimise customer churn and arrange the retention of existing customers to meet net sales targets.
- Deliver growth via both direct (PPG Refinish Distribution) to ensure a balanced approach in line with our strategy.
- Bring together and feedback relevant competitor information
- Work closely with finance / credit control functions to ensure that receivables targets are achieved.
- Run all activities in compliance with the PPG Blue print objectives, EHS goals, Quality, Business conduct and code of ethics policies.
- Ensure engagement focus within the team crafting a culture of continuous improvement and development.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or technical role in automotive or industrial consumables sector.
- Confirmed sales track record.
- Ability to deliver or facilitate technical support information relating to reactive customer requests
- Ability discover customers’ needs to sell product directly into the market place
- Organisational skills to compile information and for assessment and monitoring of sales and account performance
- Ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally to positively influence others.
- Valid Full Driving License.
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected] values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Related Jobs (37)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023
Retail account Manager UK & I on 13th January 2023