Product Sales Representative
- Post Date:13th July 2023
- Views 27
About the job
PPG IndustriesLeicesterAs a Product Sales Representative, you will develop area sales and deliver profitable growth year on year for the Midlands (Evesham, Stratford Upon Avon, Leicester, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Oldbury, Rugby, Malvern, Nuneaton). This is an opportunity to work for a global organisation in the automotive sector. Grow your career with the opportunities afforded by a Fortune 500 business! Reporting into the Sales Manager – South East.Key Responsibilities
- Work the PPG Way and lead PPG’s One team ethos, live, breathe and lead our values – Trust & respect, interdependency and pride.
- Champion interdependency developing leading relationships with other refinish departments (other sales regions, marketing, operations, finance, technical, Pinetree, human resources, supply chain)
- Implement a Sales plan for the geographical area to retain the existing customer base and support the assigned segment(s) in both wet paint and dry goods (as relevant per segment).
- Support important accounts in assigned region to deliver our proposition, retain sale and grow share of wallet.
- Support and perform demonstrations and trials with existing and prospect customers.
- Support wider PPG technical sales team on large/cross regional installs/main projects.
- Lead reactive technical issues in assigned customer base including local complaint investigation.
- Collaborate with core technical team to ensure customers are supported technically.
- Achieve area sales budgets.
- Minimise customer churn and arrange the retention of existing customers to meet net sales targets.
- Deliver growth by both direct (PPG Refinish Distribution) to provide a balanced approach following our strategy.
- Bring together and feedback relevant competitor information
- Work with finance / credit control departments so receivables targets are achieved.
- Run all activities in compliance with the PPG Blue print goals, EHS goals, Quality, Business conduct and code of ethics policies.
- Ensure engagement focus within the team creating a culture of continuous improvement and development.
- 2 years’ experience in sales or technical role in automotive or industrial consumables sector.
- Confirmed sales track record.
- Ability discover customers’ needs to sell product directly into the market place
- Organisational skills to compile information and for assessment of sales and account performance
- Valid Full Driving Licence.
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are “One PPG” to the world.We trust our people every day, in every way.We make it happen.We run it like we own it.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected] values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.