Product Marketing Manager - High Resolution Inkjet
- Post Date:19th January 2023
- Views 26
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
About the role
We are delighted to be hiring into an exciting new role in Products & Services team, to support the growing demand for high resolution primary printing in our markets. Joining an established Product Management & Marketing team, this role will focus on the value of 2D coding & late-stage customisation, by building awareness & momentum for Domino’s growing portfolio in this space.
As a global role, this encompasses extensive collaboration with central functions (in UK), marketing agencies and our globally dispersed sales and market teams. The role involves individual contribution to create messaging for awareness campaigns & product collateral, as well as responsibility for the launch of our evolving product portfolio in this area. Typical activites will include:
- Creating awareness of the value of 2D Coding & late-stage customisation in our markets.
- Be the voice of our portfolio to the market, to create excitement both externally (through marketing channels) and internally (to sales and other internal functions).
- Generating momentum in new launches with strong Go-to-Market strategies and impactful product launches which deliver on business goals.
- Creating, refining and maintaining high quality product content, leveraging usage analytics and sales feedback to improve iteratively.
- Utilising Domino’s front-line teams and other experts, gather information around trends and applications which are interesting to our external and internal stakeholders.
- Collaboration with Product Managers to bridge technical – commercial language divide to articulate customer benefits and the Domino difference.
- Understanding the buyer journey and maximise sales enablement as well as marketing materials.
- Degree in a business management / marketing or equivalent education and industry experience.
- Will have worked in Product marketing, Product Management or marketing in B2B environment, including running cross functional projects and content creation with agencies.
- Strategic thinking – Ability to deeply understand our ecosystem & create marketing strategies that achieve business goals.
- Creativity to general thought leadership & articulate our differentiators in engaging ways.
- Project management / coordination – Organised with proven track record of completing projects collaboratively in cross functional business.
- Excellent Communicator & English language skills – Additional languages also beneficial.
- Data aware – Use of data (e.g. SFDC) as an input to strategy and output to target markets.
- Ability to lead and influence – In stakeholder reviews & presentations to sales teams.
If you believe you have what it takes to join Domino as a Product Marketing Manager, then you will be rewarded with a role that’s puts you at the heart of a multinational business and is highly visible for future progression opportunities.
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. For many of us this, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.
Related Jobs (2)
Marketing Assistant on 19th May 2023 Temporary
Senior Brand Manager Trade Communications on 12th May 2023 Full Time