Product Manager - Ronseal
- Post Date:28th April 2023
- Views 151
Sherwin Williams Consumer Brand Group (CBG) is home to two of the most famous brands in DIY. Ronseal, one of the most established and loved brands in the UK and bold challenger brand Valspar, as well as our extensive trade brands portfolio including Thompsons waterseal and Geocel.
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. We believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for delivering a successful new product development programme and supporting the products through training materials and marketing literature and content.
You will support the overarching product strategy as set by the Senior Product Manager and Head of Product Marketing
This role includes responsibility for a specific NPD projects and the management of a varied product portfolio. The successful candidate will have a high level of organisation, be passionate about becoming the expert in a particular category and have a commitment to work to deadlines.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Product Portfolio Management
- Product Plans
- Packaging and Quality
- Budget and Cost Control
- Training and Shows
- Product Information and Colour Management
The skills, educations and experience we are ideally looking for…
- Marketing Degree
- Product marketing experience
- Ability to manage projects and take internal customers with you i.e. effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise multiple projects and demanding deadlines
- Ability to quickly adapt and optimise the use of new technology and systems.
- Experience of working in the DIY Sector and paint / woodcare an advantage
- Must hold a UK driving licence
- Very proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft etc
- Initiate and take insights from market analysis/research.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life Pension Scheme
- Continued payment of salary in the event of sickness & 25 days of annual leave
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.