Process Technology Manager
- Post Date:19th January 2023
- Views 19
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Process Technology ManagerWe are now recruiting a Process Technology Manager who combines strong, practical general engineering functional knowledge and experience with the right leadership skills to develop and maintain general engineering standards, along with best practice knowledge and expertise related to Energy efficiency and Resource Productivity technologies and deploy this globally across AkzoNobel.This position has a preferred location in Spain (Barcelona region) but consideration could be given to location on other AkzoNobel manufacturing sites.(EMEA region)Process Technoloy Manager – The Role
- P rovide general engineering, energy and resource productivity technology expertise to support project teams on larger critical capital projects
- Engage regional & site stakeholders in creation, validation & cascading of operations centric general engineering standards
- Drive the continuous improvement of established standards updating these to reflect evolving global standards, technology developments and user feedback.
- Support the global engineering community in the deployment of these standards, providing guidance to ensure they are appropriately implemented.
- Provide process technology & engineering leadership for the global process engineering & technology network for Energy Saving and Resource productivity improvement initiatives
- Develop & communicate best practices in the areas of Energy Saving and Resource productivity improvement initiatives
- Working with Procurement, collaborate with key suppliers to deliver process improvement, innovation & cost reductions, especially in the areas of Energy and Resource Productivity.
Process Technology Manager – About You
- Degree in any Engineering discipline, or relevant experience
- Experience in an engineering or technical manager and/or operations management role in the manufacturing sector
- Extensive site maintenance, and engineering project management experience, ideally with Process safety and Hazard Study leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of recognized international engineering standards
- Data driven, continuous improvement mindset
- Experience of project planning and execution in an international environment
- Good at coaching & mentoring
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Related Jobs (4)
Process Safety Manager on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Senior Product Security Response Manager on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Territory Manager – Reading on 16th March 2023 Full Time
Sustainability and Compliance Manager on 1st March 2023 Full Time