- Post Date:14th February 2022 14192
- Views 115
Job Vacancy – Process Technician
Fine Decor Wallcoverings Ltd is a leading Wallcoverings and Décor products supplier based in Congleton, Cheshire and part of the Brewster group whose offices are in Boston, USA.
The business is looking to recruit a Process Technician to join our Production Team.
- Perform analytical testing to ensure products adhere to strict specifications
- Undertake Quality Control checks of the products to ensure the product conforms to all Quality standards
- Working alongside the production team and the Quality Manager to assist in problem solving and implementation of corrective action
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
Skills and behaviours
- Works with pace, urgency, and care
- Supports colleagues to ensure team success
- Reacts enthusiastically and flexibility to changes
- Good communication and team working skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Computer literate
- Good numerical and problem-solving skills
- HNC level education in a relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- Ideal with Paper/Printing background but open to related or other process industries (composites, resin mixing, chemical, food, adhesives, film coating, pharmaceuticals).
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week – some flexibility will be required
If you think you meet the criteria, please email your CV to [email protected]