- Lead our local Process Safety Management including management of change
- Perform Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Take a lead role in Project Management of allocated capital project
- Prepare process flow diagrams (PFDs) to be converted into process and instrument drawings (P&IDs) and manage the drawing system for the site.
Additionally, You Will Be Supporting In The Following Areas
- Regulatory Compliance, including the demonstration of ALARP
- Safety Report compilation
- Engineering Department with internal RAMS/PTWs – particularly with life safety tasks e.g., Confined Space Entry, Hot Work, Line Breaks, etc.
- Carry out recognized process safety management procedures and processes e.g., HAZOP (Hazard and Operability studies), HAZID (Hazard identification) and LoPA (Layers of Protection Analysis)
- Technical advice and guidance to the operating team on process safety risks and mitigation measures
- The delivery of process safety activities and process safety risk reduction
- The Site’s Operations, Engineering and EHS Departments to define and deliver improvement projects
What We Are Looking For
- A Process/Chemical Engineering degree is desirable, but not essential. A degree in either Control Instrumentation Engineering or Electrical Engineering would also be considered.
- 5 + years’ experience in a hazardous manufacturing environment and chemical processes.
- Experience in operational troubleshooting and improvement projects
- Process safety study facilitation experience e.g., Hazop Studies, SIL determination, LOPAs
- Experienced in creating, updating, and reviewing Standard Operating Procedures and Job Safety Assessments
- Opportunity to operate in a growth market with many opportunities for professional and personal development
- International work environment
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
Basic QualificationPlease note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
Related Jobs (38)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023