- Post Date:30th July 2021
- Views 171
Job Title: Process Engineer
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
- All employees are legally responsible for their own health and safety as well as those who may be affected by their acts or omissions. They are also legally required to co-operate in health and safety matters as directed by their employer.
- Ensure the health and safety of Site personnel, contractors and visitors, through the adherence to and implementation of safe systems of work, guided by SW policies and H&S legislation in conjunction with EHS.
- Takes a lead role in Project Management of allocated CAPITAL projects.
- Leads and contributes to Management of Change and Commissioning processes to ensure equipment is handed over to relevant parties in a safe and fit for purpose condition.
- Proactively drives Engineering Continuous Improvements to increase Production volumes and enhance site safety to exceed the standards expected from a SEVESO/COMAH and Sherwin Williams site.
- Supports the site with SEVESO/COMAH actions relating to Engineering.
- Managing CAPITAL projects contractors working on site and ensuring they adhere to the sites safety standards including Contractor approval, review of RAMS and issuing of PTW’s on a SEVESO/COMAH site.
- Plans CAPITAL project contractor activities with relevant stakeholders, e.g arranging equipment availability with Production/Planning.
- Works with the Engineering Supervisor and Process Safety to ensure the CMMS is proactively managed.
- Assists the Engineering department with internal RAMS.
- Manages apportioned value of the Engineering budget to ensure budget is achieved.
- Contributing to the Engineering Management System by issuing Engineering Procedures.
- May be expected to assist Maintenance in periods of high demand.
- Engineering Apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Several years of experience in a Hazardous manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Management of relevant country Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of Computer Maintenance Management Systems.
- Experience of RAMS and PTW issuing/approving.
- NEBOSH would be advantageous
Knowledge & Experience
- Regulatory understanding, including, PSSR, LOLER, PUWER, HASAW 1974, SEVESO/COMAH.
- Working knowledge of ATEX/DSEAR.
- Experience with Project Management tools, ie Gantt.
- Commissioning and Management of Change.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Packages, word, Excel etc.
- An effective communicator across all departments.
- A hands on approach and ‘can do’ attitude.
- High standard of work and personal ethics.
- Team player.
- A strong customer focus, internally and externally.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies. Equal Opportunity
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.