Printing Ink Inplant Technician
- Post Date:3rd February 2023
- Views 38
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, is a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, color and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials, and products for the automotive and healthcare industries. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical is continuously working to promote and develop sustainable solutions to exceed customer expectations and better the world around us. With combined annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and 22,000+ employees worldwide, the DIC Group companies support a diverse collection of global customers.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team – we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, we now have an opportunity for Inplant Technician (Stand Alone) to join our professional customer team based in Ledbury. This role provides a real opportunity to directly affect the performance of our business at this in-plant site. It is a key customer facing role and we are therefore looking for someone with a passion for service. If you are looking to enhance your knowledge from a customer perspective and would like to form part of this exciting In-Plant operation then this could be the opportunity for you
- Safety Commitment and safety systems maintenance
- Inplant operations including colour matching, ink dispenser data maintenance, stock control and costing
- KPI reporting
- Technical Support
- Product Compliance
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- Knowledge of Inplant operations, preferably in flexographic printing
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Company pension
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Further training opportunities
- Access to discounts and savings at some of the UK’s biggest retailers
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.