PR Manager (EU)
- Post Date:10th February 2023
- Views 49
Farrow and Ball – PR Manager (EU), Remote
We are currently looking for a dynamic, proactive individual to join our Marketing team as a PR Manager (EU). We are offering this position as a full time, 1 year fixed-term contract, working remotely (with occasional travel to our Head Office in Wimborne).
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
Reporting to the Head of PR and Communications, the PR Manager (EU) will build and maintain strong relationships with mainland European national media (with a focus on core markets France, Germany, the Netherlands and Scandinavia) and influencer contacts to deliver positive coverage for Farrow & Ball. The role will have specific responsibility for managing all European media (excl UK), as well as developing and maintaining VIP and tastemaker partnerships. There will be a specific focus on influencer and PR coverage, and market specific partnerships.
What we expect from you as a PR Manager (EU).
- Ensure launches and global campaigns are landed in the European earned media and influencer landscape
- Build and maintain strong relationships with priority target media to deliver positive media coverage for Farrow & Ball across focus markets.
- Proactive outreach and networking to build media/tastemaker relationships
- Hosting media/VIPs at launches, events, and visits to the factory
- Coordinate with other marketing functions to generate press tools for specific markets of focus
- Work with ambassadors for press comments and public appearances
- Develop storytelling and partnership opportunities to increase brand appeal for Design Press and Broad Reach Press, securing coverage for collaborations
- Identify influencer and tastemaker targets to approach and develop plans for activation and content creation
- Managing the workload for the EU Communications assistant to ensure the press inbox and international press and VIP enquiries are handled in a timely and appropriate manner.
Key Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 5 years PR experience preferably within the interiors sector
- French speaking skills highly preferred
- International network across Europe
- Excellent writing skills – creative, clear and grammatically correct
- Able to communicate and present at all levels and to varied audiences
- Highly organised and effective at prioritising
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work cross-functionally with different departments across the business
- Approachable and professional disposition
- Drive for results and excellence
- Proactive, dynamic and highly motivated
- Conscientious, taking personal ownership
- Flexible, adaptable and excels in a fast-moving environment
- Tenacious and able to challenge
What you can expect from us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.