Powder Coating Technical Sales Development Manager
- Post Date:23rd December 2021 14157
- Views 327
Powder Coating Technical Sales Development Manager UK&I
As a Powder Business Developer, you will be responsible for growing market share and expanding the customer base for powder technologies within the UK and Ireland market for industrial coatings, with particular emphasis on Heavy Duty Equipment and General Finishing.
This is a National field based role covering the UK&I and therefore extensive travel should be expected. All base locations will be considered.
Key Responsibilities, You Will
- Optimally lead and drive projects for new customer and product opportunities.
- Manage and develop the Customers Portfolio, identifying achievable prospects and transforming opportunities to sales, filling and monitoring the Powder opportunities Sales Pipeline for the region.
- Actively promote the Stock Product offering, selling the PPG value proposition and driving the sales of the preferred product offering to the market.
- Regionally Implement and animate the Strategy defined by the Segment managers.
- Realise competitive intelligence in the region.
- Prepare the sales budgets in connection with the Market manager.
- Provide accurate sales forecast in Focus on a monthly basis.
- Excellent Powder Coating technical background with strong market knowledge.
- Significant experience working within Powder Coatings.
- Understanding of Quality label organisation (egg:Qualicoat, GSB, Qualisteelcoat…)
- Strong business developer demonstrating excellent negotiation skills.
- Reliable with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.