People Operations Specialist
- Post Date:11th December 2023
- Views 62
About the job
Who We Are Looking For
…we recruit based on four values that unite us all: connecting to customers; constantly challenging; socially committed; inspiring confidence. To a large extent our values describe the way we already are, but there is also an element of aspiration, expressing the way we want to be.
We are looking for an individual with experience in People Operations (HR Administration) initially to join us on a permanent basis. Someone who is able to demonstrate a real eye for detail, enabling timely transactions, data integrity and successful all round operational processes.
Purpose of the Role
Working directly for the Senior People Operations Manager for Europe West (UK & Ireland), providing direct support for the team of People Operations Coordinators, supporting with existing and new ways of working. Our goals involve enabling more efficient ways of working through effective workload management, improved and aligned processes and procedures and use of available technology. This role will be fundamental to our longer term success by sustaining delivery of services to our customers, to a high level.
The role will support all of the People Operations Team including but not limited to: On and Offboarding, written correspondence, general query resolution and will make use of core HR, payroll and absence management systems. HR audit, controls and analysis will also form part of this role, ensuring compliance, best practice and data accuracy throughout.
What experience are we looking for?
- Experience in a People Operations, HR administration/coordination role
- Knowledge and understanding of both UK and Southern Ireland Employment Laws would be advantageous
- Intermediate / Advanced MS Excel skills essential
- Ability to work with multiple sources of data with a high level of attention to detail, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organisation skills; ability to prioritise, plan and execute on tasks
- Knowledge and experience of working with (MHR) iTrent software for the purpose of absence management and reporting would be advantageous
- Ability to adapt to new systems with ease and confidence and a willingness to explore system functionality with a dedicated, autonomous approach
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and experience working cross functionally
With great work comes great reward
Crown Paints takes pride in their excellent working conditions and in addition, offer an attractive reward package that includes:
- 28 days basic annual leave each year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- A variety of discounts / vouchers on products that Crown supply
- A generous pension plan where the Company will match, and even double your contribution
- Multiple other benefits relating to your health and wellbeing
A Little More About Us
Crown Paints have been manufacturing paint for longer than most, over 200 years in fact, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. It’s fair to say that we know our craft; however, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.
Alongside our owners, The Hempel Foundation, we place a special focus on education for children in need, and are proud to support the education of over 55,000 children across 22 projects worldwide. You can therefore guarantee here at Crown – it’s not just paint, it’s personal!
If you think you have the skills, experience and personal qualities we at Crown Paints are looking for, please click Apply now – we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Administrative, Human Resources
Crown Paints is one of UK’s most renown paint manufacturers and we have been manufacturing for over 200 years, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. However, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world through our ownership structure. Crown Paints is part of the Hempel Group, which gives our company stability and our employees extended, global career possibilities.
To apply please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3772424612
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024