People Analytics Lead
- Post Date:11th March 2022
- Views 99
- Career Level Mid-Senior level
As part of Hempel’s Double Impact strategy, we have started an exciting digitalization journey with the implementing of Workday and are now looking for a passionate person to drive the global people analytics agenda in People & Culture globally.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to help Hempel become more data-driven, take informed people decisions across the organisation and shape the function limited only by your own ambitions.
What You Can Look Forward To In This Role
You will be responsible for leading and developing our people analytics agenda globally and deliver data driven insights across the entire employee lifecycle. You will also be responsible for our people listening agenda and our currently annual engagement survey Hempel Heartbeat.
In this position you will have the luxury of balancing the combination of both hands-on technical development of solutions, while at the same time providing meaningful business insights to senior executive stakeholders.
You will naturally partner with HR, business leaders, and many other stakeholders in the organisation and actively contribute to the digitalisation journey by being an important part of the People Operations leadership team.
You will also
- Establish and lead the people analytics vision and roadmap
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of a standard reports, dashboard and metrics across different stakeholder groups in Workday
- Deliver metric and KPI focused reporting incl. visualisation in Workday that cut across the entire employee lifecycle in alignment with both business leadership and P&C priorities
- Proactively drive people analytics initiatives to identify underlying drivers and actions to solve business problems
- Lead and project manage our employee engagement survey(s)
- Be responsible for data quality management. Identify priorities of data quality and secure practical implementation, reporting and tracking hereof
- Ensure general capability building and increase the data maturity level in the organisation and enable stakeholders to work confidently with data and metrics.
- Support potential future acquisitions activities by analysing, preparing and defining employee data requirements
- Collaborate with relevant P&C stakeholder groups and business leaders and partner with Finance, Legal, Internal audit and Digital (IT) on relevant audits routines, reports and developments of integrations
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in related discipline (i.e. Business, Computer Science, Data Analytics) and 3 – 5 years of relevant HR reporting and data analytics experience. Furthermore we expect:
- Experience with Workday reporting and analytics is preferred and PowerBI is considered a plus
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Good understanding of HR processes and its impact on the business
- Strong data analytical skills with the ability to analyse and predict business needs
- Experience working in a global environment and collaborate across cultures and nationalities
- Great communication skills in English, both spoken and in writing
Be part of a fast paced and exciting work environment
You will join a global company with ambitious growth plans where people analytics high on the agenda and plays a vital part of our digital transformation of P&C in Hempel. You will be part of a professional, highly engaged and international P&C organisation and report directly to the Senior Director of People Operations.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply’ at the top.
Related Jobs (2)
Business Development Manager – Marine on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Process Improvement Technician on 11th May 2023 Full Time