Payroll Finance Administrator
- Post Date:28th October 2022
- Views 67
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Payroll Administrator
6 months Fixed Term Contract
Part Time – 25 hours per week – Hybrid Working
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
If you have payroll administration experience this is a fantastic opportunity to join a world expert in making coatings. With operations in over 150 countries and recognised as a Top Employer in the UK & Europe, AkzoNobel is home to some of the UK’s favourite brands. We are now looking for a Payroll Administrator to support and coordinate payroll activities for our People Services team in Altrincham.
- Provide audit & control of all payroll data applied to the payroll system
- Provide accurate reconciled monthly financial reporting
- Ensure daily reconciliation & audit of the payroll bank account
- Handle payroll & finance related queries
- Register payroll inaccuracies
- Collaborate with colleagues to build & sustain good working relationships with the business
- Ensure compliance with complying with AkzoNobel policies, KPI’s & statutory regulations.
- Experience in a payroll administration
- Good knowledge of payroll procedures & related laws
- Familiar with payroll software (preferably SD Worx), HRIS, MS Office (especially Excel) & Case management systems
- Good standard of Maths
- Eye for detail & highly organised
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including childcare vouchers, Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 21024
Related Jobs (44)
Manufacturing Operator – Stowmarket on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Sittingbourne – F/T 39 Hours on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Software Engineers – HP Wolf Security (Cambridge, UK) on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Coating Advisor on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Integrated Marketing Manager on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Business Systems Developer on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Visual Content Designer on 24th March 2023 Temporary
Sales Assistant / Driver on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Technician on 24th March 2023 Full Time