- Post Date:9th June 2023
- Views 82
About the job
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Painter – Technical Application Evaluator
Salary £28k – £32k depending on experience plus amazing benefits
Slough, Berkshire SL2 5DS
This is a rare opportunity to influence the ongoing success of a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe.
We are now recruiting Technical Application Evaluator to interpret and report on experimental paint work as part of our Research & Development team based in Slough.
Technical Application Evaluator – The Role
- Support operational plans by preparing & carrying out experimental work to agreed timescales.
- Plan, execute & give feedback on practical application tests.
- Make recommendations with regards to final esthetics of paints and coatings.
- Collaborate with colleagues in supporting paint demonstrations/reviews of new developments or existing paints to new customers.
- Build an understanding of customer needs on decorative paints.
- Support active roll out of products.
- Participate in ad hoc application projects.
- Collaborate with sales/marketing colleagues in providing specimen panels.
- Work safely & be proactive in improving standards.
Technical Application Evaluator – About You
- Good practical skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Comfortable managing multiple work streams & stakeholder communications
- Solid organisational skills & eye for detail.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment.
Technical Application Evaluator – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Technical Application Evaluator – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 29167