PA to CEO & CCO
- Post Date:29th November 2021
- Views 150
Farrow & Ball – PA to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), Wimborne
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside, and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and professional individual to become the PA to the CEO & CCO, based predominately at our head office in Wimborne and a full-time basis, we offer a hybrid working pattern and will consider part time hours for the right person.
As their PA, you will ensure the seamlessly smooth running of the Director’s office in Wimborne. Provide a professional and efficient secretarial and administrative support service to the CEO and CCO.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Ensuring the seamless running of all key business meetings, including diary management, facilities set up and providing the CEO & CCO with all necessary background information for meetings.
- Effective scheduling & management of diaries.
- Providing secretarial support including all expense claims, purchase orders, foreign currency etc in line with company procedures.
- Ensuring all work adheres to the F&B brand guidelines and is appropriate to the communication.
- Organising UK and international travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Project managing of all events and conferences, including researching venues, negotiating costs & agreeing terms and conditions.
- Proactive management and follow up of calls, emails, and actions from meetings, including distribution of minutes.
- Co-ordinating and issue the Monthly Business Performance Packs, Board meetings, Exec meetings, Leadership group events & global company briefings.
- Physical and electronic filing and indexing of corporate documents
- Meet and greet visitors and provide hospitality. Ensuring that Head Office supplies are readily available.
- Answering all incoming calls to Head Office and ensure post and messages are dealt with appropriately. Including Managing complaints, liaising with Customer Services for solutions.
- Management of Director’s office & all general housekeeping duties.
- Assisting the wider Leadership team where appropriate.
- Working closely alongside the Hempel PA team to schedule & manage wider business requirements.
- Other ad hoc activities and projects.
Your Key Attributes
- Excellent keyboard and computer skills to include advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint &Teams.
- Experience as a PA and working with a CEO or CCO essential.
- Highly organised, with exceptional prioritising and drive to exceed expectations. Must be able to manage multiple projects & immerse into all aspects of business.
- Able to work under own initiative, proactively interact with CEO to ensure problems are actively identified & resolved.
- Confident, conscientious & driven who thrives in a professional environment.
- Able to build both strong rapport & withstanding relationships across business.
- A high degree of confidentiality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to “hold their own” with senior managers e.g., when chasing actions.
- Able to deliver high volumes of detailed work to a high standard & to tight deadlines in a professional manner.
- Well presented, friendly and professional disposition whilst able to offer a flexible approach.
- RSA3 or equivalent would be desirable
- A full Drivers License, and own car will be necessary from time to time.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Free onsite parking at our head office
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
Related Jobs (7)
Territory Sales Consultant on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
UK Retail Print Brand Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Polymer Plant Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Store Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
HSE Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Territory Manager – Reading on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Technical Projects Manager on 11th May 2023 Full Time