Operations Maintenance General
- Post Date:23rd December 2021 14139
- Views 147
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Responsible for day to day running and administration of the engineering stores of stores.
- Issuing of all consumable goods and PPE items to all site departments.
- Administer receiving into Oracle and locating all PPE items and consumables when re-ordered and delivered.
- Administer the booking out of all consumable and PPE items and re-ordering.
- Sourcing and liaising with suppliers for best service and costs for both stocked and non-stocked PPE and consumable items.
- Dealing with any invoice queries relating to consumable items and PPE.
- Maintaining stock levels of all tracked engineering stock items that are used and booked out to works orders by the engineering department.
- Sourcing of suppliers and ordering non- stock items required by engineering team.
- Administer receiving engineering items into system when delivered
- Using min-max reports to re-order engineering spares and equipment.
- Creating new stock items and sourcing.
- Creating new stock locations.
- Dealing with invoices related to engineering items and service contracts for the engineering department.
- Carry out monthly cycle count and enter data into system
- Setting up of service contracts for engineering functions.
- Control of all Ladders, safety equipment and tools kept in the engineering stores that are used by engineering department.
- Administer reports and documentation for auditable items, e.g. LOLER records, HVAC, calibrations, drain surveillance etc.
- Maintain standards in engineering stores using 5S system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferably from an engineering background or Equivalent
Knowledge And Experience
- Experience of organizing and documenting an engineering store
- Good communication skills
- Have an engineering knowledge with regard to parts and equipment
- Be able to identify manufacturers and suppliers for parts
- Ability to work unaided
Technical And Skill Requirements
- Intermediate PC skills essential
- Knowledge of working with an E.A.M. system. (Enterprise Asset Management)
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law