Operations Improvement Manager - Yorkshire & East Lancashire
- Post Date:22nd December 2021
- Views 159
Operations Improvement Manager
As an Operations Improvement Manager, you will assist the commercial management teams by providing measures on EHS compliance, operational standards and store performance; whilst identifying areas for improvement and creating and supporting action plans to address areas of concern.
- Develop retail standards fields within the stores, targeting an enhanced customer experience and improved service levels whilst maintaining our core trade environment.
- Develop and deliver a consistent JDC store layout within National consistency using line planning in all stores across the network to build and improve the JDC brand.
- Measure key indicators e.g. sales per linear metre, and provide reports to the zone to develop the ongoing strategy.
- Plan and deliver training to store/zone teams as and when required relating to areas of accountability e.g. manual handling, stock management, store improvements.
- Complete at least one annual audit per store to ensure stores meet prescribed SOX and PPG standards.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence DC staff.
- High level of organisational and planning skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office package.
- Experienced in using Business Process Improvement (BPI) methodology.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (6)
Logistics Manager on 19th May 2023 Full Time
Operations Supervisor on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Material Handling Operator on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Territory Manager – Reading on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Technical Projects Manager on 11th May 2023 Full Time
FLT Operator on 21st April 2023 Full Time