- Post Date:29th November 2021 14105
- Views 191
About us: Established in 1930 HMG has grown to become the UK’s Largest Independent Paint Manufacturer. At HMG paints we have strong family values and believe that the development of our staff goes hand in hand with the development and growth of the company.
HMG believe that “one paint” does not fit all and work with individual customers and partners to design a range of materials to best fit their process and needs. We see our staff the same and each member of staff has a unique career development path. From making the paint to getting it to its destination there are an array of different positions at Riverside Works. We believe HMG is the best place to work and develop your career.
About the Role: This is a training position leading to the role of Operations Co-Ordinator is to support the Warehouse & Logistics department. Be the first point of contact for and internal or external queries and complete vital paperwork. The successful candidate will work as part of a close-knit team and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated and proactive in terms of taking the initiative to perform tasks as required
Working Hours: 39 per week Monday to Friday
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Co-Ordinating order picks for all ‘’this day’’ orders that are received within the warehouse dispatching system, including back-up orders.
- Performing stock adjustments when necessary to ensure stock levels are kept in alignment with the number of items in stock locations.
- Ensuring systems are periodically checked for complete late orders that have arrived from Production and any stray orders that have errored.
- First point of contact for company sales reps, that require information regarding order status and delivery times. This will be communicated via Phone, email, or Teams.
- To utilise the Operations team to gather needed information and feedback to the sales reps in a timely manner.
- Complete Supplementary Declarations and make sure all are up to date and uploaded to the TSS portal
- Complete Dangerous Goods paperwork for orders that are being exported via Sea Freight.
- Communicate with the Production team to gain information on questioned live and upcoming orders.
- Support the Warehouse Supervisors with information regarding live orders.
- Support the leadership team and QA department in order investigations and reporting
In addition, the auxiliary role of the Operations Co-Ordinator is to support other areas of Dispatch through the following tasks:
- Expediting late orders during periods of staff absence.
- Serving Customer Collections when shop staff are absent, or during busy periods.
22 days’ holiday plus service days
8 paid bank holidays
Holiday on your Birthday plus double pay
Profit related bonus
Future promotional prospects
Death in service
Free on-site parking