Operations Administrator - Dulux Tinting Service
- Post Date:28th April 2023
- Apply Before: 28th May 2023
- Views 44
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Operations Administrator – Dulux Tinting Service
Competitive salary and benefits package
Slough, SL1 4TQ
If you have good admin or finance skills gained in a customer service environment and are now ready to step up into a new role this position with a world expert in making coatings is for you.
Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to Dulux, the UK’s favourite paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe. We are now recruiting an Operations Administrator to join our Dulux Tinting Service team you will ensure administration is completed in-line with company processes and procedures as well as ensure records are maintained and updated.
Operations Administrator – The Role
- Support administration of machine installations & tinting activities.
- Placement of orders & approving invoices via Smartbuy/Coupa system.
- Produce of the monthly cross-charging spreadsheet for Finance.
- Use SAP system to maintain data, update equipment locations & record movements.
- Produce planned equipment servicing reports & update service schedules when work is completed.
- Produce accurate invoices, clear invoices & raise credit notes as required.
- Follow Company processes & procedures.
Operations Administrator – About You
- GCSE Maths & English or equivalent – Grade C or above/Equivalent NVQ.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Solid understanding of AkzoNobel customers.
- Able to prioritise workload & work to deadlines.
- Strong communication, IT & interpersonal skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
Operations Administrator – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Operations Administrator – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.