OEM Key Account & Distribution Manager
- Post Date:17th October 2022
- Views 17
Competitive Salary depending on experience, pension, 26 days holiday, Company Car and Bonus scheme
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with the world leader in the development and production of printing inks, coatings and supplies for the packaging, publication, commercial, industrial, and digital markets.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team – we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, we now have an opportunity for OEM Key Account & Distribution Manager to join our professional Commercial team based in Midsomer Norton on a hybrid working arrangement.
Purpose of the Job:
- Leads a Key Account OEM relationship and works with internal and OEM teams to manage all aspects of the OEM projects, NPI’s and negotiations, to maximize profitable growth
- To manage and grow the Company’s sales and margin via OEM direct sales as well as a Distributor network in a proactive and sustainable fashion.
- To ensure that all appropriately sized accounts are handled via this network.
- To ensure that a reliable and efficient service is provided to the distributors.
Key responsibilities include:
Customer Account Management
Ensure that both Sun and the customer meet our verbal or contracted agreements on time and in full. Ensure that the account relationship is maintained and improved and that ‘value’ is a part of the understanding of Sun’s delivery.
Manages the Key OEM relationship as well as accounts with our distribution network. Actively ensures that agreements are in writing and followed.
Identify and suggest ways of making improvements to margin at defined accounts. Implement agreed methods and track improvements.
Monitors and improves margin through the distribution network.
New Business Identification
Identify new product opportunities with the OEMs as well as potential new accounts and determine what their buying potential, account value and key decision factors are. Use this data to win appropriate new business.
Ensure that Sun meet the OEM expectations for their New Product Introductions and that we are their partner of choice. Assist the distributors in rolling out new products and make a clear distinction between OEM and distributor channel to market.
Undertake specific projects, using appropriate tools where required, to meet OEM goals for NPI, improve efficiency, reduce cost, introduce a concept or make other notable changes. Will lead projects / be a project member in any projects that impact upon our Key OEM and distribution network.
Follow all appropriate procedures effectively and perform all appropriate tasks within set time scales and to set standards
Follows various business and commercial procedures and implements and monitors procedural agreements within our distribution network.
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- Key account management with financial responsibility
- Proven track record in Sales Leadership roles
- Inkjet or ink experience preferred
- Relevant business qualification and or significant experience in business management
- Demonstrable negotiation skills
- Strategic thinker, able to develop regional and product related strategies and clear business plans
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Related Jobs (4)
Process Safety Manager on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Senior Product Security Response Manager on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Territory Manager – Reading on 16th March 2023 Full Time
Sustainability and Compliance Manager on 1st March 2023 Full Time