New Business Manager
- Post Date:13th July 2023
- Views 45
About the job
PPG IndustriesCoventryYou will increase collision segment growth in the assigned region and maximize PPG’s approval portfolio. To help lead strategic news wins (~80%) but also supporting a team approach to guide share gain in existing customers (~20%).Covering the midlands region. Reporting into the Sales Manager.Key Responsibilities
- Work the PPG Way and lead PPG’s One Team ethos, live, breathe and lead our values – Trust & respect, commitment, interdependency’s and pride.
- Collaborate and work with Regional Business Managers to ensure collision segment strategy is delivered within the region.
- Champion interdependency developing leading relationships with other refinish departments (other BDM’s, sales team, marketing, operations, finance, technical, Pinetree, human resources, supply chain)
- Strategic focus on winning new business “hunting” in the collision segment and making sure support infrastructure is in place to manage those accounts.
- Responsible for all new wins in assigned segment/region, supporting and utilising wider sales & technical teams to guide new wins.
- Create collision approvals into the sales region, working with relevant sales team members to maximise network conversion and reach.
- Focus on winning new business in defleet, working with commercial teams to deliver new wins in this segment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Automotive Refinish sector or within paints/coatings or industrial consumables.
- Sales track record and track record in securing new business.
This job posting may have multiple locations listed. A successful candidate may work remotely and not be offered to relocate.About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are “One PPG” to the world.We trust our people every day, in every way.We make it happen.We run it like we own it.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected] values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.