National Key Account Manager - Main Contractor and Residential Builders
- Post Date:29th January 2024
- Views 67
About the job
National Key Account Manager
You will increase the sales of PPG’s branded trade paints and related products throughout the Main Contractors and Residential Builders (MC&RB) within the UK. You will report to the Commercial Specification Controller.
- Work within the PPG company values and ensure the delivery of business strategy and its objectives.
- Create, shape and deliver an annual and quarterly business strategy to ensure sustainable growth and increase market share.
- To identify opportunities for business growth and devise deliverable bespoke solutions and strategies to achieve identified growth.
- Achieve annual sales and margin targets both personal target and market sector target.
- Work with Marketing to develop marketing initiatives as part of an annual plan that increases brand awareness and inspires new business.
- To be the PPG UK commercial expert for the National Painting Contractor Main Contractor and Residential Builder (MC&RB) sectors evidenced by a detailed knowledge of main customers and their procurement process, performance, contract needs and pipeline of projects.
- To help secure advantageous supply chain agreements e.g. partnering, framework and preferred supplier.
- To help secure project specifications nationally and regionally with main targeted prospects.
- To update & monitor sector performance nationally via the ClientLink system and provide coordinated feedback to the management team.
- To shape a journey plan to arrange monthly business reviews with all customers to support the account and deliver and exceed upon their needs.
- Excellent partner management, build and sustain business relationships at all levels.
- Educated to degree standard or qualified through appropriate levels of experience.
- 3-5 years previous experience selling either a major brand product or service into the commercial arena.
- Understanding of all aspects of product/service specification and procurement within the UK’s MC and RB end-user markets.
- A commercial approach to business and the ability to quickly gain in-depth understanding of the company and its operational and sales procedures.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We make it happen.
We run it like we own it.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected].
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3812524220
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024