National Account Manager
- Post Date:1st April 2022 14327
- Views 73
- Career Level Senior level
We’re looking for a National Account Manager to deliver sustainable profitable sales growth, in line with the overall commercial strategy, whilst developing a pro-active and positive relationship with the customer, providing first class customer service with a professional commercial ethos.
Join us and help transform a global workforce
This is your opportunity to deliver sustainable profitable sales growth and maximise profits for Crown Paints whilst carrying through key agreed strategies to successful completion. You will be actively involved in project management , P&L and have budget responsibilities for key customers.
Make a difference to individuals and our organisation
As part of this role you will be involved with the management of all brands within the TP Group, (Toolstation & Travis Perkins), Saint Gobain (Jewson, Gibbs & Dandy) & Selco whilst working with the head of nationals and other team members to deliver commercial objectives and targets. You will also be working very closely with internal and external departments in areas of category management and marketing to ensure our range potential and opportunities are maximised.
Here’s some of the other things you can look forward to:
- Producing accurate sales forecasting for the accounts
- Negotiating trading agreements and pricing strategies
- Maximising performance of full product listings of branded product lines
- Ensuring prompt payment of the account
- Maximising in store presence of POS, utilising support teams
- Contributing to and implementing annual marketing plans
- Compiling and securing robust profitable promotion plans
- Developing relationships at all levels
- Developing regional manager contacts to influence sales and positioning of Crown Paints brands
- Achieving and exceeding margin, ASP, value and volume sales targets
We’re looking for a proven communicator
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to develop strong relationships with key customers and with internal colleagues and will have first class interpersonal and relationship building skills. We are looking for someone who is keen to get involved with group projects and is able to work cross functionally with colleagues at differing levels. Communication within this role is key and being able to communicate clearly, being open and honest and not shying away from difficult conversations is key aspect to this role. We are looking for someone who is a strong team player with strong interpersonal and attention to detail skills.
Required Education, Experience And Job-related Skills
- Significant experience and a successful track record of managing Builders merchants at HQ level
- Ability to adapt and work with a cross section of colleagues and positively contribute to the team’s success
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Knowledge of Power bi or similar sales tool
- Demonstrated customer focus
- IT Skills
- Presentation Skills
Application and further information
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.
To apply for this position, please submit your application via our recruitment system by clicking the link.
Final deadline for applications is the 26th April 2022.
Crown Paints is one of UK’s most renown paint manufacturers and we have been manufacturing for over 200 years, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. However, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world through our ownership structure. Crown Paints is part of the Hempel Group, which gives our company stability and our employees extended, global career possibilities.