National Account Manager
- Post Date:12th May 2021
- Views 263
We are currently looking to recruit a National Account Manager, to manage key PPG customer accounts, to drive the sales and profit whilst managing costs.
Within this role you will have responsibility to drive and grow the accounts, whilst building relationships both internally and externally.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Ensure that budgeted sales and margins are achieved, maximising sales by securing a full promotional calendar.
- Develop long-term business plans in line with both the customers and PPG’s strategic vision.
- Pro-actively develop profit and growth driven proposals throughout the year for improving the National Accounts performance, based on thorough and detailed customer and consumer insight; communicating these proposals to the senior management and deliver the benefits to the business
- Work with demand planning and manufacturing teams to achieve the targeted service level.
- Negotiate additional product introductions with the customer.
- Report on a monthly basis National Accounts Customers reviews on gross margin, sales to customers and market conditions.
- Have previous experience in a similar account management role, managing a multiple retail customer.
- Demonstrate high commercial awareness, with experience of building business plans.
- Be computer literate, with good excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Must have the ability to both work on your initiative, whilst also being a team player.
- Be analytical and numerate with good attention to detail, coupled with an awareness of deadlines
- Have a confident, pro-active style with strong presentation and communication skills is also required
- Hold a full driving license. This is essential given the requirement for travel within the role.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.