Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer Apprenticeship Level 3
- Post Date:31st August 2023
- Apply Before: 29th September 2023
- Views 30
Leveraging deep expertise as the global leader in catalysis and precious metals, BASF Environmental Catalyst and Metal Solutions (ECMS) serves customers in many industries including automotive, aerospace, indoor air quality, semiconductors and hydrogen economy, providing full loop services with its precious metals trading and recycling offering. With a focus on circular solutions and sustainability, ECMS is committed to helping our customers create a cleaner, more sustainable world.BASF are offering a fantastic opportunity to work for a global company, learning maintenance of a range of equipment with electrical and mechanical parts. As well as learning repairs for breakdowns, being involved in site development projects and improvement projects.Job Description:
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly etc Maintenance Tasks both proactive and reactive.
- Looking after contractors, controlling all documents to do with them such as risk assessment and method statements.
- Permit to work systems both internal work and external for contractors.
- 5S systems and projects to improve LEAN and continual improvement.
- Updating the maintenance ticket system.
- Reviewing visual standard operating procedures, risks assessments and other internal policies and documentation.
- Involved in CAPEX projects, from a maintenance and contractor perspective.
- Involved in improvement projects for the main equipment in production on site.
- Involved in the responsible care team, from ISO and environmental requirements.
- Involved with the required licences to operate on site, including but not limited to health and safety on site, working closely with the health and safety officer on site.
- Stock control for parts, tools and equipment.
- Working closely with the maintenance and production team for all of the above works.
- Someone who works well individually as well as part of a team.
- Eager to be a part of the future with green initiatives and future technology.
- Eager to be involved in our extra curricular items such as our Science Experience, and works with local charities and schools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft skills, word, power point and excel specifically.
- A keen interest in green working.
- An interest in continual improvement (yellow belt, green belt etc)
- An interest in design and development works alongside the general maintenance and breakdown tasks.
Training to be ProvidedTogether with invaluable commercial and practical experience, you’ll gain several academic and vocational qualifications throughout your time with us, which are fully paid for, including:
- Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Foundation Competence) – off the job full time at Make UK in Aston, Birmingham in year 1
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competence)
- Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)
- In house training in line with your requirements.
Future ProspectsOnce you complete your apprenticeship, you can look forward to becoming a multi-skilled maintenanceIn exchange you will receive:Annual Salary:£16,000 1st Year£20,000 2nd Year£24,000 3rd Year
Related Jobs (42)
HSE Advisor on 21st September 2023
DTS Field Service Engineer on 21st September 2023
Multi Skilled Technician on 21st September 2023
Territory Manager – Manchester on 8th September 2023
Business Assistant on 8th September 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 1st September 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Southampton (FTC,3 months) on 8th September 2023
Technical Services Representative – Packaging Coatings on 8th September 2023
Export Customer Service on 5th September 2023
Territory Sales Consultant on 3rd September 2023