Multirole Raw Materials Stores Operator - Stowmarket
- Post Date:27th May 2022 14439
- Views 141
Multirole Raw Material Stores Operator
As a Multirole Raw Materials Stores Operator, you will off load and process raw materials and deliveries.
2 shift rotation M-F: 06:00-14:00 (earlies) & 11:00-19:00 (lates).
- Process bulk raw materials including; containers, pigments, offload bulk solvents/resins by Road Tanker, non-bulk materials and other consumables, by Forklift Truck.
- Carry out ‘cycle counting’ of raw materials.
- Book in Raw Materials from Delivery Note information.
- Be responsible for the racking inspections within the RM stores and wider area, by highlighting issues found and leading corrective actions.
- Lead the Area ERGO Assessment function for the RM stores Area.
- Collaborate closely with Procurement to resolve delivery queries and with production to minimise impact of shortages.
- Create reports, both graphical and tabular, using Microsoft products.
- Work with the Area trainer to improve documentation such as SOPs and Risk Assessments.
- Hold a current forklift license or can acquire a licence during probationary period (crucial)!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organisational and short-term planning skills.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, and ability to learn Oracle R12.
- Ability to work flexibly in a team or without direct supervision.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.