Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Post Date:25th March 2021 13630
- Views 19
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- All employees are legally responsible for their own health and safety as well as those who may be affected by their acts or omissions. They are also legally required to co-operate in health and safety matters as directed by their employer.
- Working under the sites Permit To Work, Lock Out Tag Out and Risk Assessment systems.
- Assists Maintenance teams with a variety tasks, that do not require Electrical or Mechanical certification.
- To accurately complete job records on the Computer Maintenance Management System so that data/tends can be compiled.
- To identify and implement continuous improvements projects.
- To continually self-audit practices and processes, initiating change where able.
- Where applicable, to assist with projects including conception of ideas, installation and commissioning, monitoring and maintaining.
- Escalates technical issues to the appropriate subject matter expert in a timely manner.
- Gathers and organizes advanced engineering data to aid engineering teams.
- Ensures compliance with department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- FORMAL EDUCATION:
- High school graduate or equivalent education and relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering Technician relevant qualifications i.e Apprenticeship, ONC, NVQ’s etc.
- Previous mechanical and / or electrical maintenance work experience in a manufacturing site environment.
- Hazardous site such as chemical experience would be an advantage.
These roles require working on the following shift patterns:-
6:00am – 2:00pm
2:00pm – 10:00pm
10:00pm – 6:00am
Shift rotas are issued on a weekly basis. Flexibility is required.
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.