- Post Date:13th July 2023
- Views 70
About the job
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries. Mixing Operative
Hull, East Yorkshire
Competitive Salary and Market Leading Benefits Package
Working Mon to Thurs 7:30am to 3:30pm and Fri 7:30am to 1pm
Mixing Operative – Introduction
Having gained good GCSE’s, you are looking to build your career in a world class business that is going places. That business is AkzoNobel. A world expert in making coatings, we operate in over 150 countries and our home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint. We have been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe too. We are now recruiting a Mixing Operative to join our manufacturing site in Hull and help the team meet production orders by weighing raw materials for specific coatings recipes.
Mixing Operative – The Role
- Add designated quantities of raw materials/liquids into mixing bowl.
- Add Pigment/Powders in the designated area.
- Operate mixing equipment safely according to operating procedures.
- Implement regular cleaning regime to ensure equipment operates at maximum efficiency.
- Report any production issues.
- Ensure production targets are met while maintaining quality standards.
Mixing Operative – About You
- GCSE passes in Maths & English.
- Eye for detail.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Understands the importance of operating to company procedures & safely.
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment an advantage.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment.
Mixing Operative – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days’ holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Mixing Operative– How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.