- Post Date:28th October 2023
- Views 78
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Having gained good GCSE’s, you are looking to build your career in a world class business that is going places. That business is AkzoNobel. A world expert in making coatings, we operate in over 150 countries and our home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint. We have been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe too. We are now recruiting a Mixing Operative to join our manufacturing site in Hull and help the team meet production orders by weighing raw materials for specific coatings recipes.
- Add designated quantities of raw materials/liquids into mixing bowl.
- Add Pigment/Powders in the designated area.
- Operate mixing equipment safely according to operating procedures.
- Implement regular cleaning regime to ensure equipment operates at maximum efficiency.
- Report any production issues.
- Ensure production targets are met while maintaining quality standards.
- GCSE passes in Maths & English.
- Eye for detail.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Understands the importance of operating to company procedures & safely.
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment an advantage.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment.
What We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days’ holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Related Jobs (21)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023