Marketing Manager - Retail Brands
- Post Date:11th March 2022 14255
- Views 98
As a Marketing Manager you will develop and implement the overall strategic brand plan for PPG Retail brands across UK & Ireland, leading the development of new product launches and concepts.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the transformational growth strategy for our Johnstone’s & Leyland Retail brands. A rare opportunity to inspire change and run the end-to-end Retail digital activity, leading cross country, high profile projects driving both growth and change.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Develop and lead the implementation of the Retail brand plan in line with the wider PPG business plan.
- Manage the Retail portfolio of products and make recommendations for growth.
- Develop leading communication campaigns that maximise exposure and return on investment for the key brands.
- Work in close co-operation with colleagues across Europe to ensure best practise sharing and alignments for growth.
- Work closely with international Product Marketing and Technical teams to scope and form the Retail NPD/EPD strategy.
- Pro-actively develop profit and growth driven proposals for the brands based on detailed consumer insight; present these proposals to the Marketing Leadership team.
- Collaborate with the Shopper Marketing team to ensure all opportunities for the Retail brands are developed to maximum potential.
- Manage, develop and mentor the Retail Brand Manager.
- A brand expert with consistent track record of brand development and strategic growth.
- Sound grasp of marketing principles in particular brand development, end user thinking and digital marketing.
- Results driven; be able to collate disparate facts into a rational strategy and handle multiple and complex projects
- Ability to communicate at all levels, be a great teammate within an international team and to lead and influence key projects!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.