Marketing Manager - Private Label
- Post Date:28th May 2021
- Views 211
Marketing Manager – Private Label
As a Marketing Manager within our Architectural Coatings business unit, you will develop and implement the overall strategy for private label brands with key retailers within the UK market.
Within this role you will be responsible for driving growth for the business in line with both the company and private label brand strategy.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Develop and own the realisation of the (annual) strategic marketing plan for private label brands.
- Build the long term 3 year strategic plan based on customer insight, providing monthly progress reports against the annual marketing plan, budget and key performance indicators.
- Work within the Retail North Centre of Excellence, sharing best practice, synergies and insight across the UK, Benelux and Scandanavia.
- Develop and utilise appropriate market research for private label within the agreed budget, developing strategic partnerships with our private label customers.
- Work closely with commercial and supply chain functions on new market opportunities/product launches, promotions, design, distribution and product specifications/changes as needed.
- Manage a Retail Marketing Assistant.
- Previous experience working with major Retailers ideally with private label brands.
- Project Management and the demonstration of the delivery of results is key to this role.
- A strong customer focus, being able to anticipate and understand the customer needs.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to manage complexity.
- Previous people management experience would be ideal but not essential.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.