Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Marketing Manager - Leyland Trade (fixed term contract)
- Post Date:23rd July 2021
- Views 268
Marketing Manager – Leyland Trade (Fixed Term Contract)
As a Marketing Manager for Leyland Trade, you will develop and implement the overall strategic, tactic and operational brand plan and program for the UK and Ireland markets.
This is a fixed term maternity cover contract which will look to start mid September 2021 and will run to the end of 2022.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Co-develop and manage the realisation of the annual strategic and operational business and marketing plan for Leyland Trade based on customer insights and journeys.
- Take the lead in the development of new and existing products, promotions and services in order to optimally contribute to the achievement of the company’s business objectives, ensuring successful management of the product portfolio.
- Work closely with key Commercial Stakeholders, Centre of Excellences, sales, channel marketing and supply chain functions on forecasts, promotions, introductions, design, distribution and product specifications and changes as needed.
- Develop, lead, and successfully manage, implement and evaluate key projects such as communication campaigns, product/service launches or other as decided upon in the annual plans.
- Propose pricing for New Product launches based on benchmarks and market data analysis.
- Provide monthly progress reports and actions against the brand-marketing plan, budget, complexity reduction and key performance indicators.
- Be degree educated with significant marketing experience in a similar role working on a brand.
- Possess the ability to run multiple projects with varying priority at the same time, to deliver results on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ablility to disseminate information in a clear and concise manner under pressure and to deadlines.
- B2B Background would be preferable!
Related Jobs (14)
Territory Sales Consultant on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Kettering – F/T 39 Hours on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Manager – Commercial Sector on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
UK Retail Print Brand Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Showroom Assistant on 2nd June 2023 Part Time
Polymer Plant Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Store Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
HSE Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Specification Sales Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant (PT, 20 Hours) – Chesterfield on 12th May 2023 Part Time