Marketing Manager - Leyland Trade (fixed term contract)
- Post Date:23rd July 2021
- Views 309
Marketing Manager – Leyland Trade (Fixed Term Contract)
As a Marketing Manager for Leyland Trade, you will develop and implement the overall strategic, tactic and operational brand plan and program for the UK and Ireland markets.
This is a fixed term maternity cover contract which will look to start mid September 2021 and will run to the end of 2022.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Co-develop and manage the realisation of the annual strategic and operational business and marketing plan for Leyland Trade based on customer insights and journeys.
- Take the lead in the development of new and existing products, promotions and services in order to optimally contribute to the achievement of the company’s business objectives, ensuring successful management of the product portfolio.
- Work closely with key Commercial Stakeholders, Centre of Excellences, sales, channel marketing and supply chain functions on forecasts, promotions, introductions, design, distribution and product specifications and changes as needed.
- Develop, lead, and successfully manage, implement and evaluate key projects such as communication campaigns, product/service launches or other as decided upon in the annual plans.
- Propose pricing for New Product launches based on benchmarks and market data analysis.
- Provide monthly progress reports and actions against the brand-marketing plan, budget, complexity reduction and key performance indicators.
- Be degree educated with significant marketing experience in a similar role working on a brand.
- Possess the ability to run multiple projects with varying priority at the same time, to deliver results on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ablility to disseminate information in a clear and concise manner under pressure and to deadlines.
- B2B Background would be preferable!