Marketing Manager EMEA
- Post Date:29th January 2024
- Apply Before: 4th March 2024
- Views 49
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Marketing Manager EMEA
Felling, Tyne & Wear
Competitive Salary & Market Leading Benefits Package
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
You will implement the marketing strategy for our Marine & Protective Coatings business in EMEA, based in Felling. This will include regional portfolio management defining, developing and implementing new product/services portfolios as well as professionalising launches, campaigns, value propositions and overall roll out activities across various market sectors.
- Collaborate with colleagues across functions to formulate and implement a Regional Commercial Marketing Plan.
- Ensure flawless execution and fast rollout to reach targeted customer groups in the most effective & efficient manner.
- Create/execute an annual product introductions calendar.
- Develop a thorough understanding of market & customer needs.
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify & deliver gap-closing initiatives.
- Monitor effectiveness & use insight to improve performance.
- Help countries localise route-to-market models.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in marketing/business.
- Extensive experience in brand strategy, brand management, product management and/or marketing management.
- Comfortable pursuing & executing segment and brand-leveraging strategy & implementation plans.
- Effective at developing insight & concepts.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, project management & interpersonal skills.
- Commercially astute and customer focused
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
What Do We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Income protection.
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Life Assurance.
- Company pension.
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 35209