- Post Date:21st October 2022 14608
- Views 55
Reporting directly to the Head of Channel Marketing, this role will initiate, develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing and communications activity for our 200+ network of Crown Decorating Centres (CDCs).
Managing a team of one, the role will ensure all marketing activity supports our ambitious commercial growth strategy for this exciting area of the Crown Paints business.
- To create, plan and implement annual marketing activity programmes that are driven from commercial goals and informed by sales and market data analysis, as well as the needs of our CDC store network and their end customers.
- Ensure the effective implementation of all brand activity through establishing strong working relationships across all relevant customer channels, and ensuring activity is implemented to agreed timescales and budgets
- Utilisation of Gfk market data and EPOS sales data to deliver a plan for growth on current ranges by brand and SKU
- Working closely with the Commercial & Buying teams to support and drive key promotional campaigns both in store and online on a monthly basis, ensuring activation takes place across all marketing touch points
- Working closely with the Brand team on the execution of marketing and media plans to support the opening of new CDC stores, regularly reviewing activity and results v critical path timelines, KPI’s / sales targets
- Management and development of the CDC e-commerce website, working with agencies to execute plans that drive traffic and increase AOV and CVR whilst working with internal teams to deliver content and promotions
- Work with the Brand team to develop and drive both a strategic and always on communications strategy for CDCs, to increase brand awareness, consideration and sales
- Managing BAU monthly and seasonal communications plans
- Create and manage relevant, informative and engaging content that enhances the customer experience and champions CDC services, brand/product range and the brand itself
- Managing customer initiatives including customer loyalty scheme and account activation drive, including activation, management of and monthly reporting
- Working with Crown and Supplier teams to launch new brands and products to the network, considering in store and online touch points
- Working alongside the Brand team to co-own the overall look and feel of the CDC store network, including overall store branding and POS, to improve brand presence, store/product navigation and store standards
- Working with the Crown Corporate Communications and Hempel Sustainability team to ensure CDCs are actively contributing towards our overall Sustainability targets
- Planning, execution and management of CDC presence at industry trade shows
- Provide the CDC store network with regular comms via store visits, presentations and our internal Facebook group. This will involve regular travel and overnight stays.
- Provide store teams with specific marketing and comms support that drives sales and growth
- Monthly reporting to demonstrate activity and results v KPIs
- Managing the CDC Channel Executive, providing day to day support and management of planning, processes, priorities and budgets in line with KPIs
- Managing the CDC Channel Marketing Budget
Key Success Criteria’s / KPIs
- Implementation of CDC 2021 marketing plan and creation of 2022 plans to continue growth and development
- Generation of new initiatives across campaigns, communications and promotional activity to support the CDC’s sales growth
- Support to the commercial teams in creating, executing and reporting on plans for key promotional activity
- Monthly marketing activity reports, capturing and reporting on activity and updates from the full team
- Monthly budget reconciliations
Required Education, Experience And Job-related Skills
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- An understanding of customer touch points across the whole marketing mix
- Experience of developing omnichannel marketing plans
- Strategic thinker with experience of building brands
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong project management, co-ordination and organisational skills with the ability to deliver within agreed timescales and on budget
General behavioural competencies most relevant for the job
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- A high level of customer service focus and ethos.
- Ability to manage complexities and prioritise and successfully project manage.
- Ability to work within a cross functional team.
- Confident communication skills.
Global career possibilities
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development. We offer attractive employee benefits and provide the necessary training to be able to deliver on the job.
Join a global company where the employees are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do. With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for position’ at the top-right corner.
Crown Paints is one of UK’s most renown paint manufacturers and we have been manufacturing for over 200 years, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. However, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world through our ownership structure. Crown Paints is part of the Hempel Group, which gives our company stability and our employees extended, global career possibilities.
Related Jobs (55)
Regulatory Affairs Manager on 23rd November 2022
Software Engineer (Python / PHP) on 18th November 2022
AP Assistant on 18th November 2022
IT Developer III on 18th November 2022
Sales Assistant – Newcastle – F/T 39 Hours on 18th November 2022
Software Developer (Browser) – HP Wolf Security on 18th November 2022
HR Assistant on 18th November 2022
Manager Marketing Communications, Infrastructure on 18th November 2022
ERP Manager on 18th November 2022
Contractor / Specification Sales Manager on 18th November 2022