Marketing Lead ROE
- Post Date:29th October 2021
- Views 161
Farrow & Ball – Marketing Lead ROE
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our people, our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an opportunity for a pro-active and enthusiastic marketing professional join our International Marketing team in Wimborne, on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting into the International Marketing Manager – As the Marketing Lead ROE you will be accountable for developing and executing brand strategies, marketing campaigns and initiatives relevant to the local market. You will be the dedicated marketing point of contact driving business objectives and making sure all marketing activities are adapted to your market(s).
Key Responsibilities of Marketing Lead ROE:
- Building and executing the market strategy and plans, with particular focus on priority markets
- Working with the sales teams and agents to sell campaigns into the markets
- Supporting business development through key stockists by creating and executing appropriate plans and tactics to support footfall and sales
- Elevating awareness of Farrow & Ball with targeted décor consumers through selected media, partnership, and sponsorship opportunities.
- Collaborating with global brand team to ensure consistency in marketing messaging across all relevant channels, acting as gatekeeper for all market language third party content and communications
- Managing the press and communications agencies to promote the Farrow & Ball brand by building relationships with media and influencers to win coverage, driving awareness amongst target audiences in each market
- Monitoring customer, market, and competitor activity in the décor industry
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement through evaluating results
- Ensuring programmes are developed and delivered to budget
- Supporting the International Marketing Team with order processing and image management
- Supporting marketing coordination in core markets
Your Key Attributes:
- Demonstrable Marketing experience and merchandising skills across multiple channels
- Proficient in delivering business benefits/business results
- Able to maintain focus on the company’s overarching goals and objectives
- Continuously develops effective relationships and work cross-functionally
- Capable and confident in handling stakeholders of all levels
- Adaptable – able to work in an ever-changing multi-cultural environment
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking at our head office
We are an equal opportunities employer.