- Post Date:20th August 2021 13978
- Views 196
Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bar Hill, Cambridgeshire – Combination of office based and working from home
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management, and brand protection.
About the role
As a Marketing Executive within our Digital Printing division, this role offers broad scope in driving brand engagement within an industrial B2B setting. We’re looking for a Marketing Exec who’d be skilled in:
- Producing product, application and 3d animation videos and vlogs to drive viewer engagement. You can expect to work with external agencies and customers, creating storyboards, directing the videographer, editing etc. We’ll be looking for you provide monthly analysis of viewing statistics and provide ongoing maintenance of our website content.
- Manage social media activity including external agencies and our global Domino Digital Printing LinkedIn page. You’ll have the opportunity to create, implement and own the content plan and performance.
- Working with our Product Managers to create marketing collateral, brochures, and flyers, influencing the design and production, ensuring resources are accessible via our OnDemand portal.
- Supporting at international and major European trade shows, assisting with AV and event preparation and management.
Suitable candidates for this role will have experience within a similar B2B marketing role. You’ll be familiar with both online and offline marketing, including social media content and management, knowledge of SEO and Adobe Suite (or other editing software). You’ll be working closely with third party suppliers therefore experience managing these partnerships and driving delivery and value in others would be beneficial. Due to the breath of the role a methodical, self-motivated individual would be best suited to this position, a creative and good eye for detail is essential.
We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. What is important is that we enable you to get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance, dental plans, enhanced maternity leave, as well as schemes such as the Cycle Scheme and the Tech Scheme. We know that training and development is essential for us all to progress our careers and there will be lots of development opportunities here at Domino. We think Domino is a great place to work and we’re committed to Domino offering a fun, challenging and really rewarding workplace.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
Please click on ‘Apply’ and you will be directed to a web form where you can upload your CV. Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.