- Post Date:9th February 2022 14178
- Views 121
Farrow & Ball – Marketing Copywriter, Wimborne
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Creative team in Wimborne.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, the Marketing Copywriter is responsible for representing the brand through the written tone of voice and for developing all key marketing communication.
Key Responsibilities of Marketing Copywriter:
- Responsible for developing and updating the Farrow & Ball tone of voice guidelines, ensuring that all content is in line with the brand positioning.
- Craft colour stories to bring to life our carefully curated palette.
- Develop inspiring and engaging content with a clear call to action for e-newsletters.
- Research and write weekly blog posts for The Chromologist.
- Regularly review and update website copy while creating new content for campaign landing pages.
- Support the CRM and Insight team by writing copy for the customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty programme.
- Compose headline copy for retail and stockist windows, including showroom POS.
- Write copy for colour cards and marketing collateral including ad hoc leaflets, postcards, door drops and invites.
- Develop and support freelance copywriters for specific areas of expertise, for example foreign markets, trade specifiers and consumer.
- Liaise with brand ambassadors to review assets, quotes, and scripts in presenting the brand externally.
- Proofread disclaimers and T&C wording (in conjunction with legal).
- Proofread press releases (in conjunction with communication and PR).
- Manage the translations and proofing of all owned copy.
- Manage the development of the biannual Inspiration booklet and regular review of all other printed collateral, including pagination, copywriting, and translation.
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Exceptional grammar and punctuation
- Ability to accurately interpret and respond to briefs
- Knowledge of SEO and writing for email/social
- Managing external agencies
- Attention to detail
- A drive for excellence
- Excellent timekeeping and prioritisation
- Conscientious, taking personal ownership for their contribution
This is an outline job description and employees are expected to undertake other duties as directed. Must be prepared to work as part of a team and assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness, holidays, and emergencies.
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Free onsite parking at our head office
- Hybrid working
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee