Marketing Communications Manager
- Post Date:13th July 2023
- Views 36
About the job
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries. Marketing Communications Manager
Competitive salary plus benefits
Marketing Communications Manager – Introduction
With a marketing degree or other relevant qualification as well as extensive experience of brand media and advertising development/implementation, you are ready to help shape the ongoing success of a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as Dulux the UK’s favourite paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe. We are now recruiting a Marketing Communications Manager to drive demand for our products by supporting the delivery of high impact content and communications to customers . This is an exciting global role to work across our MPY portfolio.
Marketing Communications Manager – The Role
- Contribute to the development of the brand strategy & equity.
- Develop & implement integrated marketing communication plans with focus on customer/consumer facing brand, service & product communications.
- Translate segment/brand plans into the marketing communication strategy.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create & implement social media content.
- Oversee monitoring & reporting against KPI’s.
- Collaborate with external partners to produce highest impact campaigns & generate demand.
- Maximise the content, impact & ROI of our brands’ communication through our owned, earned & paid digital channels.
- Collaborate with colleagues to define & implement standard work processes & shared tools.
- Assists the business to build, share & implement best practices.
Marketing Communications Manager – About You
- Graduate in marketing or communications or with other relevant qualifications.
- Extensive experience of brand media & advertising development/implementation.
- Record of successful development & execution of marketing communication/activation campaigns.
- Experience with digital and social media.
- Used to managing budgets.
- Solid supplier management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
Marketing Communications Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Marketing Communications Manager – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.