Marketing Communication Manager - Energy
- Post Date:26th August 2022
- Views 176
Be part of our Marketing Communication team
As our new Marketing Communications Manager, you will join a global team responsible for Brands & Marketing Communication globally, and you will collaborate with many colleagues around the world.
Contribute to the achievement of Hempel’s Energy growth target – to double by 2025
Our Marketing Communication Manager will be an important part of the team, contributing to developing the MarCom strategy for our Energy business segment. Your key responsibilities will be to define, align, develop and activate MarCom campaigns & activities, in order to support the global Energy business segment growth strategy and overall Marketing strategy.
Moreover, Your Tasks Will Include
- Professionally consulting Energy Business Segments and Hubs on the most effective MarCom solutions to best support their business objectives and growth ambitions.
- Develop and drive MarCom content & media strategies from customer/market data & insights for all Energy Segments and target groups.
- Use data & insights to create targeted campaign concepts based on a deep understanding of the relevant customer touchpoint journey, using A/B testing (of performance in Target Audience) for ‘live’ optimization of content, CTA’s and media buying strategies.
- Develop strong, cost-efficient global campaigns that contribute directly to building awareness within the target audience, drive traffic to our websites/touchpoints, generate quality leads for our CRM and ultimately grow sales in Energy Business Segments
- Develop a Brand KPI dashboard for Energy to oversee performance of activities across markets and Energy product lines
Reporting to: Head of Marketing Communication – Energy
Job Location: You can be located in our offices in the Czech Republic or Spain or Poland or UK.
We are looking for a performance-oriented Marketing Communication manager
To be qualified for the role you must have experience in strategic and tactical development of global MarCom campaigns & activities (Energy experience is a plus). We expect you to enjoy executing global projects successfully and with clear structure, sharp objectives, and strong communication plans to ensure stakeholder buy-in throughout the project.
Furthermore, We Expect The Following From Our New Colleague
- Solid experience/ min. 5 years in driving data-driven MarCom campaigns, from insight to concept and content development, through to media activation with A/B-testing and optimization, performance reporting and documentation.
- Deep understanding of the digital media landscape and B2B Marketing experience
- Minimum a of BA / degree level qualification in Marketing, or other relevant discipline
- Fluency in English and MS Office
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to structure and handle multiple deadlines
- Attention to details
Global career possibilities
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Join a global company where the employees are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do. With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply’ at the top.
Final deadline for applications is September 15, 2022. We might close for receiving applications if we find the right candidate before the deadline.
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.