- Post Date:19th May 2023
- Apply Before: 19th June 2023
- Views 30
Marketing Assistant, HMG Paints – £22,347 – £26,196 per annum (Plus, profit related bonus)
The role is initially for maternity cover with the view of becoming a full-time position.
About the role: At HMG Paints we’re looking for a confident marketeer to support the marketing team and help deliver high quality, professional, innovative and creative work.
We’re looking someone who is comfortable working in Adobe Creative Cloud creating both digital and traditional content. The candidate will need to be a creative thinker, a great communicator and be proactive. The role will be reporting directly to our Marketing Manager and across departments within HMG.
Your role will involve supporting the day-to-day marketing activities, designing and implementing marketing content and collateral across a wide number of business and market areas including B2B & B2C.
There will be a particular focus on digital marketing campaigns for HMG, including management of social media accounts. We’re looking for a candidate who is both creative and proactive who can excel in a versatile role for a leading family business.
If available please email a showcase of your portfolio to [email protected]
- Manage the HMG social media and online channels.
- Manage marketing promotional stocks and sales aids, fulfil orders and reorder when required.
- Support the Marketing and sales team as required.
- Produce written and video content for HMG and customer websites.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrating an active understanding of digital marketing knowledge & social media trends and communicating this to the wider marketing team.
- Assist the Marketing Team in the creating strategies and content for HMG and customer campaigns.
- Supporting in market research and analysing industry trends to identify opportunities for brand growth and campaigns.
- Maintaining and updating brand assets, including logos, images, and other brand marketing materials.
- This role could require occasional out of hours work and some travel as-and-when the business requires.
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience in marketing
- Creative in both visual content and copywriting
- Experience of the common Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Understanding of SEO practice and its fundamental areas of work
- Experience with WordPress and other common CMS platforms is an advantage
- Knowledge of email marketing and experience with apps such as Klaviyo would be an advantage
Skills & Experience
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work across multiple teams and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible and take ownership for tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload activities
- Excellent timekeeping and organisation skills
- An eye for design and a great attention to detail
- Proactive at developing and suggesting new ideas
At HMG we offer colleagues a range of benefits, some of the highlights include:
- Profit share
- Opportunities for Training and Development (NVQ’s, HNC’s/HND’s, MBA’s, Coatings Training Institute)
- Competitive Salary
- Christmas and New Year’s break
- Day off and Double Pay on your birthday
- Annual staff BBQ
- Charity fundraising events/activities
- Contributory pension
- 1pm Friday Finish
- Flexible working where applicable
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
Our passion is to be the best, not the biggest, paint company in the world, that customers want to work with, and the most talented people want to work for.
Established in 1930 HMG has grown to become the UK’s Largest Independent Paint Manufacturer. We are a family business with many generations of families working across the business.
Our culture is really important to us in achieving our vision. We all share a passion to improve, improve ourselves, our coatings, our community and improve as a company.
For this HMG have accepted numerous awards such as the UK Coatings Care award, Family Business of the Year and were the first independent UK Paint Company to be awarded British Standards quality BS5750 (FM1524).
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:15am to 4.00pm. Fridays 7:15am to 1.00pm.
To apply for the role: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3612141397
Related Jobs (1)
Senior Brand Manager Trade Communications on 12th May 2023 Full Time