- Post Date:22nd March 2021 13622
- Views 112
Microban International is the global leader in built-in, odour control and surface modification technologies. Our unique formulations are successfully applied to thousands of products, delivering durable surface protection against bacteria, mould and mildew growth.
A history of success has helped Microban secure winning partnerships with more than 300 companies including P&G, GE Appliances (A Haier Company), Reebok, and Samsonite to name but a few. Common product applications include food storage containers, water tanks, kitchen appliances, and sports apparel.
With European headquarters in Melton Mowbray, UK, Microban has multiple operations in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
As part of a global marketing team, the European Marketing Assistant will report to the International Marketing Manager. The role will be responsible for helping develop and execute strategic marketing programs that enhance Microban’s brand awareness, boost inbound lead generation, and support existing customer activities. You will also be responsible for monitoring the competitive landscape and supporting marketing initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
The role will work across numerous digital platforms and systems including the Microban websites, social media channels, and content management systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Localise corporate strategies and content to maximise effectiveness for the business across key European territories.
- Plan, organise, manage and report on marketing communication campaigns for lead generation and customer retention. Build and maintain lead nurture programs, ensuring activities are trackable and follow prospects through their buyer journey.
- Create and manage content on various social media platforms to help promote the Microban brand and our partnerships. Key channels include LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Develop a robust content calendar and write blog posts about the company’s products, services, and brand USPs.
- Help manage European websites, including content creation, UX and SEO.
- Help optimise SEO, SEM and PPC strategies, driving additional lead generation activities through online channels.
- Work to create press releases, advertisements, and marketing collateral (such as brochures and sell sheets).
- Work to create a portfolio of partner testimonials and case studies, for use in marketing literature.
- Help manage and execute tactics for tradeshows, webinars, and other events.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business and a minimum of 1 years’ marketing-related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Digital marketing, copywriting and social selling experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to craft compelling stories.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Craft, WordPress) and Customer Relationship Management Systems (e.g. Salesforce).
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and keyword research tools (e.g. SEMrush, Neil Patel)
- Experience of using Google Analytics to track website activities and generate monthly performance reporting.
- Basic knowledge of PPC advertising (e.g. Google PPC, Microsoft/Bing Ads).
- Experience of using social media to drive brand engagement, customer relationships, and lead generation. Knowledge of LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook is essential.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally on a diverse, global team.
- Experience of working for a B2B focused organisation is desirable.
REQUIRED COMPUTER SKILLS
- To perform this job successfully, the individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe applications. You must also know how to operate conference call/ webinar systems.
- Must be able to travel up to 33% of the time, as necessary.