Marketing Assistant (FTC, 5 Months) - Birstall
- Post Date:19th January 2023
- Views 20
Marketing AssistantAs a Marketing Assistant, you will support the Marketing and Brand Managers to implement Retail Brand and Private Label marketing plans.Key Responsibilities
- Support the management and development of PPG Retail Brands and Private Label by assisting Marketing and Brand Managers.
- Assist in the implementation of artwork changes for all paint packaging.
- Update and maintain Marketing databases with relevant product information.
- Update monthly sales performance reports.
- Co-ordinate design agencies, fulfilment houses and external agencies to produce and deliver all relevant artwork and literature
- Monitor competitor activity both online and offline, compiling a record and reporting on findings monthly.
- Assist with the management of the new product launch system IMP including set up of all forms and systems to support the launch process, liaising between internal departments to ensure completion on time and in full.
- Updating website and PIM management systems.
- Deliver key business tasks to be agreed in conjunction with Marketing Manager which delivers business benefits.
- Administration experience (Crucial)!
- Hardworking and self-motivated.
- Organised with a keen eye for detail.
- IT literate (proficient in Microsoft Office applications).
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspxWe are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.