Manufacturing Production Assistant
- Post Date:4th November 2022
- Views 169
The company is offering a great opportunity for a hard-working individual to join an innovative business at the forefront of Ink manufacture who wish to develop a career in manufacturing.
They are looking for a full time Manufacturing Production Assistant to join the team. Full in-house training will be given, so no previous experience is necessary.
- Effective communication skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and honest;
- Maintaining a clean, organised, efficient and safe working environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Can undertake work in a safe and effective manner working within H & S guidelines;
- As a ‘hands on’ role this is physically demanding work
About The Role
Working within a small team, a variety of tasks and roles will be required to be fulfilled.
Key Skills & Experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Organised and self-disciplined;
- Remaining flexible and prepared to train for other roles in the Production department
- Excellent grasp of basic mathematics
Salary: from £21,600 depending on experience
- Permanent position; 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and pension scheme
- Eligibility to join Company’s private medical insurance scheme after 1 years’ service
- Free parking
About The Company
Pulse Roll Label Products are based in Yate, North Bristol, and they are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Inks and varnishes to label printers across the world.
At Pulse Roll Label Products, their vision is to innovate today to simplify tomorrow. They are continually driving to create a diverse team of individuals, unified by a common goal of innovation and excellence.
How To Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Related Jobs (18)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Process Engineer – Shildon on 29th January 2024
National Key Account Manager – Main Contractor and Residential Builders on 29th January 2024
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Burton on Trent on 29th January 2024
Sales Assistant – Watford – F/T39 Hours on 29th January 2024
Warehouse Operative – Carrickfergus on 29th January 2024
Raw Materials Quality Manager on 29th January 2024