Manufacturing Process Operative
- Post Date:14th April 2023
- Views 77
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, is a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, color and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials, and products for the automotive and healthcare industries. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical is continuously working to promote and develop sustainable solutions to exceed customer expectations and better the world around us. With combined annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and 22,000+ employees worldwide, the DIC Group companies support a diverse collection of global customers.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team – we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, we now have an opportunity for a Process Operative to join our professional Manufacturing team based in Heywood with flexibility to also work at Trafford Park.
To undertake all production, warehousing and / or dispatch activities relating to the locations the individual is employed at. Conduct basic running maintenance and repairs on plant and machinery. Ensure all work activities are conducted in a safe manner and to the appropriate quality and efficiency standards (including production targets).
- Use of filling equipment for ink.
- Packaging of ink products.
- Cleaning machinery.
- Using equipment / machinery / instruments safely and effectively within set requirements and procedures to meet area targets.
- Ability to operate batch processing machinery. Maintains a high level of housekeeping in working area.
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- Basic secondary education
- Good understanding of data inputting and PC.
- FLT Licence (if required for specific role)
- Experience of production environment and involvement in improvement activities
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Further training opportunities
- Access to discounts and savings at some of the UK’s biggest retailers
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.