Manufacturing Operator - Stowmarket
- Post Date:24th March 2023
- Views 118
Manufacturing OperatorAs a Manufacturing Operator, you will move, load and fill various solvent and water-based paint or paint related products; to meet defined safety, environmental, quality, efficiency and cost requirements.Non-Pigmented & Labelling3 shift pattern: 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 & 22:00-06:00 M-FKey Responsibilities
- Meet the requirements of the production plan and identify any failure reasons.
- Pay attention to quality in your day-to-day role and maintaining all required process standards.
- Maintain the health and safety of yourself and everyone around you.
- Sustain accurate time keeping and compliance with site policies.
- Continuously improve the processes and the sustainability of the site.
- Record and collate data where required.
- Maintain and improve 5S and general cleanliness in your area.
- Actively participate in the reduction of waste within the process.
- Diligent with a focused attention to health and safety!
- Excellent timekeeper with an outstanding work ethic.
- Good communication and numerical skills.
- Organised with a high attention to detail.
- Capability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to work flexibly.
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspxWe are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.