Manager Marketing Communications, Infrastructure
- Post Date:2nd September 2022
- Views 195
As our new Manager Marketing Communications, Infrastructure, you will lead a truly global and dedicated team, responsible for marketing in Hempel’s Infrastructure segment globally, and you will collaborate with many colleagues around the world.
Contribute to the achievement of Hempel Infrastructure’s growth targets to double by 2025
As our new Manager Marketing Communications, Infrastructure, you will be an instrumental part of the team, contributing to co-create and execute the Marketing strategy for our Infrastructure business segment. Your key responsibilities will be to translate customer/stakeholder insights into sharp value propositions and compelling content to be activated to support our global Infrastructure business segment growth strategy.
Moreover Your Tasks Will Include
- Professionally consult Infrastructure Business Segments on the most effective Marketing solutions to best support their business objectives and growth ambitions
- Use data and insights to create/fuel targeted campaign concepts based on a deep understanding of the relevant touchpoint journey
- Develop strong, cost-efficient global campaigns that contribute directly to building awareness in target audience, drive traffic to our websites/touchpoints, generate quality leads for our CRM and ultimately grow sales in Infrastructure Business Segments worldwide
You will be leading a dedicated global team of 3 colleagues.
We are looking for a performance-oriented Manager Marketing Communications, Infrastructure to fuel our digital marketing transformation
To be qualified for the role you must be a world-class marketeer with great launch excellence and leadership skills, and you must have experience in strategic and tactical development of global Marketing campaigns and activities (Infrastructure experience is a plus). We expect you to enjoy executing global projects successfully and with clear structure, sharp objectives and strong communication plans to ensure stakeholder buy-in throughout the project.
Furthermore We Expect The Following From Our New Colleague
- Experience in driving data-driven Marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of the digital media landscape
- Minimum a BA in Marketing, or other relevant discipline
- Fluency in English and MS Office
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to structure and handle multiple deadlines
Global career possibilities
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Join a global company where the employees are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do. With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply’ by 24th September 2022
We will start interviewing as applications comes in.
For further information about the job, please contact Senior Manager, Marketing Communications Rasmus Vestergaard on [email protected]
More About Hempel
At Hempel, we are working together to shape a brighter future with sustainable coating solutions. We believe this is only possible with dedicated employees with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Hempel is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and culture that embraces the diversity of our employees and the customers we serve, providing equal opportunity for all.
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.