Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:30th June 2023
- Views 52
- EHS and Quality compliance is consistently met in line with EHS and quality standards of the company and of external regulators.
- Completing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) to schedule and delivering reactive maintenance including use of a maintenance management system.
- Reactive maintenance to support production to ensure a smooth site operation.
- Create and maintain business relationships with colleagues internally and suppliers to source spare parts and new equipment as required. Liaise with site engineers across the U.K. and Ireland when appropriate.
- Minimum NVQ level 3 in Engineering related discipline with preference for mechanical bias with an understanding of electrical systems.
- Minimum of 3 years in similar engineering role.
- Experience of PLC, pneumatics, pumps, actuated valves and positioners, both pneumatic and electric.
- Ability to problem solve, troubleshoot and fault find to diagnose engineering problems and identify solutions.
- Adaptable and willing to become involved in tasks outside of core job role to support the wider team and the confidence to work independently.
- Experience in fermentation processes, downstream processing. Experience with utility systems (to include steam generation, air compressors, chilling circuits) within a facility maintenance role are all desirable but not essential at this stage as training will be given.